Saturday, October 25, 2014

A year in the life of a 7 year old

Dear Fenner,

Seven years ago this morning I became a Mother and you joined us. To say that it was the first of many learning curves that were inspired by you is an understatement.

This past year has been a series of adventures with you. Adventures both near and far. Adventures in our kitchen, in our neighbourhood, as a family or solo with me. You are game for pretty much anything as long as you know you'll be safe and so we have had a crazy big year.

Even more thrilling to me than your willingness to try new things is your ability to set your own boundaries and stay true to them. It was an epic year to be your Mom and I loved every minute of it.  I can't wait to see how Seven plays out.

I just can't wait to see what's going to be next.

Love

Momma



Clyde, Squid Expert


Rail Garden Square Dance

Ravine Love

Wedding Tree Climber

A cyclist is born

Washington!

Shark!

Ice Storm Clean Up

Who doesn't love a Stormtropper?

Fresh Snow

Winter Vacation - Allan Gardens

'Oh, Violet. You understand my pain.'

Carrot Skin is Cool

Urban Art

Pottery = Slip Shower

Nerd!

Apple from my Tree.

Christmas Kraken

No comments: