Thursday, January 03, 2013

Post Holiday Malaise


We had been planning to head to Frenchtown, NJ to visit with one of our favourite people after Christmas but for some reason I was gripped by doubt.  One of the biggest benefits of someone who likes to go on crazy is that if I second guess any adventure it is because to go on it would be to unleash the Fates.

It was an aggressive drive through a short day and uncertain weather and though Judy's warm home, delicious cooking and great company would greet us at the other end it was just too much. Until the warmer longer days of Spring anyway...

That leaves me to focus on getting out of a bad case of the post holiday blahs. Just have to get enough exercise on the way to and from work to make me feel like this again.









1 comment:

the best part of my day... said...

Just brilliant shots. I live for winter wonderland stories...