Friday, October 19, 2012

New Phases


A few pictures from a recent trip to the Science Centre.  Marlowe is in love with other babies now and she gives delightful smooches.



She is collecting words and tonalities every day. Thank you, bye bye, and lots of monosyllabic tones.
Fenner is exploring a bigger world. Daring to climb a little higher and to challenge herself in different ways.
We finally discovered how to play with the outdoor pipes. Those of you from Toronto will recognize them and I always thought that the wind blew the tonalities through them...

but no, they are even cooler. We can play them ourselves!

It's a bit of a random post but I am working on ways to make this space a little bit more focussed.  Please bear with me while I sort out how I can own this a little better.

No comments: