Tuesday, June 26, 2012

Lazy days are different when you have children

We took this morning off from meeting anything but minimum standards.  Fifteen years ago that meant calling sick into work and playing Syphon Filter for 12 hours eventually breaking out performance enhancing drugs.

Today it meant that Fenner was totally engaged in her own world building story lines with her toys. Other than my sick level of satisfaction at the sink full of My Little Pony hair there were no issues with the morning.

For my part, I took the opportunity to finish off my second woven scarf.  It needs a quick date with a hot iron before the full shot gets taken but it's looking alright.

It's the first time I warped my loom by myself and there is definitely room for improvement on keeping my tension even but it's going to be a beautiful sort of a scarf I think.

No comments: