Thursday, November 03, 2011

Day 2 Death toll: Zero.

Risking mockery on the schoolyard (literally) I knit all day. With Marlowe on my front and my knitting bag on my wrists, while dropping Fenner off and picking Fenner up. On my way to Stitch and Bitch, through a bottle of wine, a large poutine and on my way back home. I knit.

I am halfway through the yoke of my sweater. Did not get beat up in the school yard nor was I forced to bludgeon anyone. Both children and my partner in crime are alive and, to the best of my knowledge, most of my satellite relationships are intact.
This is satisfactory progress. I'd like to think I could be at the end of the yoke and be starting the short sleeves tomorrow but that is pretty aggressive.

Perhaps tomorrow we will return to our regularly scheduled programming of adorable babies and children, perhaps a cat shot.

No comments: