Tuesday, July 05, 2011

Debunking

To the men who yelled at me for being an irresponsible mother because I bike to work. If riding a bike led to miscarriages there would be far fewer desperate housewives and pregnant teens. What does lead to injury and death is a lack of bike lanes.

Let's redirect your energy to city hall shall we? I hear the Jarvis bike lane (which I used every day) is in jeopardy. Saving that bike lane would keep me and my unborn child safer than heckling me. Swear to god.
Pregnant women are unsinkable in the ocean in Jamaica. Demonstrated by my inability to snorkel more than four inches below the surface. Swear to god - snorkeling poses no danger to myself no matter how hard I tried!

This was the most enjoyable myth to debunk I have to be honest!
We've had a fantastic last 2 months here at Casa De Breeders. Many laughs and luxurious trips - we are hunkering down for the last 7 weeks as a threesome family. Trying to get all the snuggles, adventures and family moments locked down in memory before the chaos of a newborn throws us all for a loop.

No comments: