Wednesday, July 07, 2010

Tour de Fleece

My goal is to spin 684 grams of back logged Spunky batts. If I continue apace I might finish and ply all of it - that's 6 months of backlogged fibre. Don't even get me started on the August knitting goals as a result of the Tour de Fleece production.

I've finished 2 Batts in Pomegranate and Ooh-La-La so far - I'm just plying up the Storms of Jupiter batt and look forward to making some more progress at the cottage.

This is what the cottage means for me.

Idyllic Spinning.
Plying 114g of Ooh-La-La-Tropi-Cal from the Spunky Eclectic Fibre Club

I love the colours - I wish my camera batteries weren't dead so that you could too. Until they recharge - here's what we've got. I'll show you the triumverate of progress next week after I get back from more idyllic spinning on the weekend.


2 comments:

char char, & yes I like it said...

lovely and colourful, but not as lovely and colourful as you!

Julia said...

Those are wonderful colours! Any plans for the yarn yet? I'm sure it'll look wonderful in pretty much anything you knit up.