Tuesday, April 20, 2010

Theme of the past month for us

Coincidentally, This American Life's theme this week is Babysitting. A lot of the stories make me feel even more awesome about how well everything is going with new caregivers and daycare.

- No boiled iguana for lunch, Check
- No sibling elastic torture, Check
- No one suggesting a mother might be dead and hanging in a closet, Double Check
- Seemingly well adjusted child and antisocial cat - check.

Implementing change successfully requires so much energy I feel like my legs are numb half the time. My deadline related knitting has suffered but I'll be posting some teaser pics soon enough.

In the meantime, portrait of a sullen cat.

2 comments:

Rachel H said...

Your family are so damn cute it hurts. Even the sullen cat.

Natalie said...

I love how Fenner and Jay's shirts match!