Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Rocking out toddler style

I'm trying to write more often - I realize that it's an evolution of habit so I'm setting up posts 1 week in advance with subjects to help me write daily.

I'm sure I've mentioned this before but the street that we live on is *filthy* with kids all within a couple of months of each other in age. Fenner has a posse. We have a mothers/parents group and a strong sense of community around the kids' social lives.

Fenner and Ella are about 1 week apart in age and are really affectionate towards one another. I don't think I'm seeing their relationship with the rose coloured glasses of a proud mother. It's always been simply lovely. Eva (Ella's Momma), is a musician and music teacher in the neighborhood and while Fenner isn't enrolled in this session she still sings all the songs and loves listening to Eva's cd.

All that to say Eva did a fantastic job filming these two adventurers and setting their story to her wonderful music. If this doesn't melt your cold dead hearts you're beyond help.

3 comments:

無尾熊可愛 said...

thx u very much, i learn a lot

Pickyknitter said...

thank you for posting more - i was a little jealous of sweet Fenner there for a while.

Anonymous said...

That is the sweetest thing I've ever seen. How adorable!