Monday, February 15, 2010

Olympics Day 4

Did Bilodeau bring tears to your eyes too? This is the best Olympics EVER. I'm totally caught up in it. I'm watching Jaimie Gregg and Nagashima in the 500 speed skating sprints. Rivetting.

My knitting olympic project is the the Baby Moderne blanket (or a variation) in more adult colours for a collegue at work. I work from home so I don't see any of my workers that often. After a particularly difficult client had done a number on this colleague and I, she and I had a debriefing call during which I found out she is an avid quilter.

A blanket exchange was arranged.

Here is the yarn:
Here's where I'm at right now. The colours aren't accurate at all and I'm falling behind. Maybe now's a good time to learn continental...

1 comment:

David said...

I can't seem to get enough of your wonderful posts.............

Aunt Sally