Monday, February 01, 2010

The Further Adventures of Nanny Debbers and the F-Bomb.

January was a whole pile of ass crackers and crazy head time for me. I cannot tell a lie - I'm not sad to see the ass side of it on it's way out. It's February 2nd and I already feel like it's the new year.

Debra has hooked her sweet self up with an iPhone. She likes to take pretty pictures and her last phone just couldn't scratch her photographic itch so to speak. Apparently, as the kids say: "There's an app for that!"

Without further ado I give you the: "Spring has Sprung in January" series courtesy of Nanny Debbers (make no mistake, she is a super hero) and her sidekick the F-Bomber.

Baby Mushroom grows in Scary Neighbourhood Tunnel
Sarcastic Anime Character
Dough, and the Hands that Play with It
Generational Hipsters: The making of a douchebag
Cuteness: My Super Power
Disney meets Buddy Holly
I don't know what the app is that Debra uses but we love getting the pics again. Best use of household wireless internet. Ever.

6 comments:

daGorb122 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...

Find out, cause I love those shots and I want that for my iPhone.
Jano

Elizabeth said...

LOVE THEM ALL! I CAN'T WAIT TO SEE YOU GUYS I'M SO EXCITED!!!
Aunty Liz
ps: Can you warn Fenner that Aunty Liz will be in 3D. I'm worried when you tell her she'll see me she'll run to the computer. So sad.

Jen said...

She is totally excited about playing with Auntie Liz and Char Char. We're going to leave Toronto a bit early on Friday. So. Excited.

香水 said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
andrea said...

They're all "forever photos" but that last one - *love*.