Thursday, June 11, 2009

Just in time for Fall

I'm going to my good friend Lori's for the first of what I hope will be many summer barbecues. In preparation for what will surely be a cool and refreshing evening because Mother Nature has decided that June is not the month for summer to arrive, I have finished the Simple and Effective Shawl - ending on 412 stitches.
It is outside drying right now and, thankfully, there is not a single wiff of my cats purse incident. A relief, because I'd hate to see all that work get stuffed down his gullet. I think we may be slowly entering the dress up years (I CANNOT WAIT!) Fenner with her antenna crown, smiling for the camera.

4 comments:

Craftygrrrl said...

Abi really got into dress up when my Mum arrived one day with a bagfull of my old Sunday Best's.

I'm certain it's now illegal to put some of those fabrics on a minor but does she ever love those dresses.

Elizabeth said...

I WANT THIS PICTURE!!
Aunty Liz

David said...

beautiful shawl, beautiful baby!!!!
Aunt Sally

meghan & olan said...

Oh I love dress up, and luckily so does Olan :)