Monday, October 13, 2008

That time of year.

My favourite weekend of the year. Thanksgiving.
We gave thanks for how great it all is.My Mother passed on all the dresses that my Mimi made for my sisters and I. My Mimi is a woman of many talents that didn't regard them as art forms. Sewing and smocking being just two of them.
The weather was spectacular.
My brilliant, gracious and wise niece and I had our annual Thanksgiving walk which she generously shared with Fenner and Jason.
We had the added pleasure of the company of our California cousins Kayla, Jacob and Heather. For all the quiet moments with family.

6 comments:

crazyknittinglady said...

Happy thanksgiving! Wee Fenner just gets cuter and awesomer.

Anonymous said...

ADORABLE!!! I can't wait to see you guys!
Aunty Liz

meghan said...

Oh I love it! What a little beauty in that dress. The pictures make me MISS you guys!

Happy Thanksgiving, don't we all have so much to be thankful for!

TracyKM said...

Beautiful dress!
I love the California cousin in a winter coat, LOL. We were wearing shorts, here north of Toronto!

The Musician said...

Look at those fun knitted things! Do you have links? Especially the sweater and hat in the leaves. And the little teal sweater! OK, so that's all of the knitted things, but they are just so beautiful!

jacquieblackman said...

I can't wait to give you and Fenner big ol' sloppy kisses on the lips!! You two are the cutest thing since sliced bread.

That can be roughly translated as "Happy Thanksgiving!!"