Wednesday, July 16, 2008

Barf.

A daycare just around the corner just called to tell us that they have a space for Fenner in September. J doesn't have to be back at work until October so this gives us a whole month to get used to it. It's pretty much a perfect set up in a very competitive market to get good daycare.


Considering it makes me barf in my mouth just to imagine it we'll need all the time we can get to "transition". The tour is on Friday - I secretly hope to find used needles in the corners so that I can righteously keep her with me forever.

9 comments:

charlotta said...

you can do it yennifer! did you have to put the cutest picture ever up though?!? talk about pulling at the heart strings.

Anonymous said...

Jen -- seriously -- do you have the cutest baby ever? I never get tired of seeing pictures of that baby.

Melanie

Dr. Steph said...

It's tough, but I bet Fenner will love it.

Good daycare is a good thing. But also, trust your instincts; if something doesn't feel right, then find out how to make it better or leave. I left after the first day at one day (very inconvenient with two children) because that twitchy feeling I had over the visits whacked me in the face on the first day and I knew this wasn't the place for us.

Fenner is soooooooo cute in the photo.

Samantha said...

{{hugs}}

Fenner is adorable ...

Oh Baby! said...

ugh! i hear you sister! i too dread the daycare days. but like steph said, your girl will just love it! could that fenner be any freakin cuter!? sheesh! xoxo

Carol said...

Hope it works out well!

aviva said...

Daycare rocks!!!! Ok, I'm a bit tipsy. I think gin and tonics are my drink for the summer.

Erin said...

I forced my coworkers to watch the video of Fenner on the dock. They all awwwwwwwwwwed and said she was adorable.

Miss you, Jen:)

meghan said...

So how did it go? I remember all too well those scary daycare tours. On the flip side (which you won't see for awhile) Olan adores his daycare, and so do I. A GOOD daycare is a wonderful thing, I'm sure you'll find one.