Wednesday, January 02, 2008

Happy New Year!!

It's -25C out there today and yet we soldiered on. Fenner was as warm as a fresh Pork Bun and even got some luxurious sun on her face. Is there anything cuter than a baby with rosie cheeks and nose? She's so smart that as soon as she got a little cold she burrowed into my chest and had a nap.

My baby has mad life skillz yo. That's right. I said it.

The traditional monstrosity of a resolution list won't be quite so monstrous this year...mostly because I'm one handed typing with Fenner on my lap on an excercise ball. More later when J is home. Til then...Fenner playing with toys for the first time.

4 comments:

jacquieblackman said...

And making the party in her pants. Wooooot!

Spooky_Knitter said...

Jeebus, Fenner is gorgeous!

Oh Baby! said...

what a shweetie pie. and so S-M-R-T!!

meg said...

Oh so cute! Aren't sheepskins the best thing ever for letting them roll around on? We always just chucked Olan's on the ground under whichever toy, helps prevent the old bald patch too :)

I can't believe how old she looks though!