Saturday, December 08, 2007

I'm eating my words and they taste like mueslix


So week 4 kicked in and true to all the pro-Mommies words....Fenner stopped sleeping all the time. To balance out the shock to my system that all this awake time has caused...Fenner has also started to laugh which is like crack to me. I love it.


Time started to fly at around the same time which my dad reminded me of when he called from the airport last night to remind me that it had been a week and a half since I'd posted.


This post is brought to you by the letter J as in Jason who was out with Fenner on their first independant adventure FOR TWO HOURS. So I got some work done and now can write while she naps...
Fenner had her first playdate with Leo.
She can use her Bumbo (THANKS AL AND MEGS!) I'm a little wary of using it too much just yet but her first trip was a lot of fun for her.
And is swathed in wool as much as possible.

6 comments:

aviva said...

So good to have you back online darling. Let me know if you want to hang this week. I can come to you again, if she's still not sleeping...

Scheherazaad said...

That baby is soooo gorgeous. I bet she can get away with anything. I hope to see her in real life soon. I've got to recover from teaching grade nines first.

Maria said...

I loove the last picture, it's so cute :)
BTW, I moved my blog, it has its own URL now (nakedknitgirl.ca).

Krista said...

no surprise- beautiful and wonderful- i love you guys.

rams said...

Babylaughs are better than penicillin.

fenner's friend denny. said...

Hi Fenner, hows it going, I see you learned to laugh this week. cool. Thats a skill you'll need alot around your folks. kisskiss darling. we'll hang soon . keep laughing bye. love dennyxoxoxo


p.s. hi jenn.