Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Fenner's First Christmas and 2 month birthday

Fenner had her stage debut playing little baby Jesus at a church pageant last week. She howled as though she were being beaten by the angel Gabriel and the second she was on stage she was glorious.
It was the first time that she was crying and I couldn't get at her - the sensation was not unlike peeling my skin off.
We went sleighriding with our whole family and you were the youngest kid *ever* to go. You didn't seem to mind and enjoyed being in your sling napping while we enjoyed horse smells and the great outdoors.
Santa came to our house for to bring lots of loot for you for the first time. It was a quiet Christmas this year and full of love for all of the blessings of the year.

I can't believe how big she's grown already. I'm ready for her to stop and take a breath so that I can soak it all in.
She's laughing now and it is the sound and feel of all that is good in the world.
It is all good.

4 comments:

Rachel H said...

It is better than good, my sweet. Love to you all this holiday season.

Erin said...

Merry Christmas to you, Jason, and Fenner, the only baby to make me cry in a yarn shop. Love you!

David said...

Can't believe how fast Fenner is growing! and all her experiences in the last two months- she's headed for a whirlwind life I bet.
By the way, not sure that you realize but your Dad's mom's mom was Isabelle Evelyn Pierdon ( nee Stewart)
Sally

Anonymous said...

dssssscdsc waatt evee like whoo caresss