Saturday, November 17, 2007

Fooled you!

I bet it's hard to believe that this isn't going to be a post about the spectacular baby in my arms. I can't blame you but before I do start writing about how super fantastische she is I'd like to draw your attention to the iridescent sweater that I am wearing.

You may recognize this sweater from here. While Alexis (the model) has cornered the market on spectacular boots and overall Sass - Fenner is *the* perfect enhancement for the beauty that is this sweater.

Way back when I was almost 42 weeks pregnant Laura brought Roam to our Stitch and Bitch and kindly let me try it on - over my enormous belly and it fit and I fell in love with it. Even through my frustrated impotent overly pregnant rage I found some positive love deep within me and gave it to the sweater.

Well, at the last stitch and bitch Laura gave it to me as a "I can't believe you're on the flipside" gift. I will be following Rachel's Thermal lead (read the Editor's note at the bottom) by donating to Knitters Without Borders in an attempt to pay it forward.

In the meantime, I haven't taken it off and Fenner loves to sleep against it when we're out for a walk and she's in the sling.

We are blessed.

8 comments:

Not An Artist said...

It looks gorgeous on you. Just like Fenner ;)

laura said...

beeyoutiful.

:)

rams said...

It's that mouth. That's what makes her look more like a Victorian illustration than a real baby -- that Valentine mouth...

Oh. Nice sweater. Too.

And her eyelashes are already growing...

aviva said...

your super hot honey.

cousin meg said...

There can NEVER be enough posts about you and that beautiful baby. Oh the sweetness!

jacquieblackman said...

Awww! :-)

Tracey, in MI said...

awwww..... how sweet.

DOes this mean that in order for me to have someone knit me a beautiful sweater... I'd have to have my tubes untied and all that?

hmmmmm will have to think about that;)

Maybe I could get someone to knit for me after menopause? (I'm planning ahead) We'll all be glad if I , and those around me- survive that;)

You're both- as always, beautiful.

Erin said...

Whoa! You're one lucky lady!