1. If you're going to make a diet of spicy food eating out with equally crazy girlfriends makes your mouth hurt less. I had some big plans to start taking pictures of the random things we're doing to try and convince el buno to arrive. Dim Sum at King's Noodles, though delicious, did not help me produce my own little pork bun.
2. If you *must* do a walk in ultrasound every 72 hours - go as early as possible to ensure a less than 2 hour wait. We got Olga the crazy Russian ultrasound technician again this morning I did actually get in her grill about the accuracy of ultrasound estimated birth weights and the fact she thinks I have a "lazy" baby. I believe the words - it's not lazy it's independant came from my mouth.
3. I must have sleep without it, the crazy gets really difficult to reign in.
4. Midwives rock. I called them from the ultrasound lab desperate with fatigue and frustration and they met me a half an hour later at the office to talk about what we could do to gently persuade the pork bun to jump on the dim sum cart of life. Joyce was a little too happy that I was on the verge of tears just talking about about how healthy and comfy the baby is - I guess that this level of desperation is a good sign.
5. Permission to take Gravol. I got it. Just for the nights that there is no way sleep is coming and just one. Praise all that is holy and life preserving I just woke up from a five hour recovery sleep.
6. Knitting. Am doing a lot of really simple knitting. Tonight I will embark on finishing clue 4 of the Mystery Stole Project and at least one repeat of fair isle on my sisters birthday endpaper gloves. HAH!!!
7. Hanging out at Lettuce Knit is always good though getting difficult to tuck into out of the way corners I have no problem overstaying my welcome. I also picked up my retail therapy bag and all the fixin's to make the pork bun's first halloween costume.