Saturday, September 01, 2007

My placenta thanks you.

Aw you guys are such nice commenters! Thanks for all the kind words and well wishes.

This is a quick post as I'm back in Toronto for about 1 hour before heading back up north for a weekend of hopefully no travelling, moving or projects. Last week was just packed with love.

The Ladies Who Knit threw a triple header baby shower for the Triumverate of Breeding, Mel, Joyce and I. All of the beautiful gifts up and brought them to the cottage for photographing, showing off to my Mimi and worship.

I can't help but think that when a community of women take a baby (in this case three babies!) and it's mother that the term blessed is defined. We are very very lucky to be surrounded by such wonderful, giving, generous and inspiring souls.

If you think this post is soppy just wait until the camera and the computer are in the same place!

2 comments:

Lorraine said...

Sorry I missed the celebration--I was there in spirit!! Enjoy the up northness...see you on the porch one of these days... maybe the new knitter will be with you by then?

xoL:

Dr. Steph said...

You're baby should be coming any time now--you've hit the soppy stage.

It was fun to shower the three of you with goodies.