Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Still there?

I can't believe how fast time flies when life is good. I find it a little offensive actually. Is it because I feel so awesome that time is flying by?

The past month has just been a whole ton of fun. My new office had the first of two staff meetings in New York/New Jersey. This is my friend the train conductor before letting me take a picture of him with a freshly started baby blanket.

And after.
He's adorable. Needless to say Canadian cohorts were pretty darned mortified to watch me go through the actions of convincing him to let me take the pic.

The whole trip was an exercise in me falling in love with all the folks I work with remotely. Fun, talented, supportive group of people who were mostly shocked because I don't sound pregnant. It was a lot of fun to show up and shock folks.

The rest of the last month was spent at the cottage...I'm on the verge of having another crop of finished objects done within days of each other so maybe, just maybe you'll see some ADORABLE baby goods. Maybe even a grown up sweater as well...Dare to Dream!!

5 comments:

Erin said...

so glad you're back blogging. crossing my fingers you get so huge with bebe that you can't go cottaging and I (selfishly) get to see more of you!

Denny, if you're reading this, see you this Sunday.

Sandi Purl said...

hey girl! good to have u back. even if it is virtually.

Rachel H said...

Missed you, darlin'. Glad to hear you've been having fun though. Even if it was without me.

krista said...

Ha! I love that picture.

Lesley said...

Erm...what does pregnant sound like?