Friday, May 04, 2007

The land of giants

I'm leaving to spend the weekend here at 6:10 pm. My best friend's younger sister is getting married and I'm going as the scandalously big and juicy date of my oldest girlfriend. My shawl is finished, the necklace complete and the feet, pedicured.

It's going to be most excellent to see her family again as they are from Scotland and BC. I love weddings and BC is so incredibly glorious in all it's natural beauty that I'm just giddy to get out there.

Of course, it helps that for the first time in my life I'm sitting in Executive! Class! Do you know how much knitting I can bring because of this???

Pictures on Monday.

5 comments:

Jillian said...

Have a great trip!

krista said...

Oooohhhh, can you sneak me in there with you? I'm going westjet, you?

Haha.

Jean-Anne said...

I thought you were kidding when you said you were going to BC for two days. That is awesome!! Have fun at the wedding.

aviva said...

Just read the last couple of posts. I'm sorry to hear about the midwife thing. I'm glad you are ever the optimist about it. Enjoy the west coast...

Sandi Purl said...

can't wait to hear 'bout the weddin'. and Executive! Class!