Friday, May 25, 2007

The following *will* induce ovulation.

I give you the Debbie Bliss - Teddy Bear All in One(sie). In Dale of Norway Baby Ull with the ears done in a Fleece Artist Cashmere blend or something (Erin gifted me the mystery ball).


J picked out this pattern to knit and it is truly adorable. Though,I'm not sure why Debbie Bliss is so attached to creating so many ends. Her patterns are clear and very well written...but the ends. So many things to sew on, tuck in or seam. In spite of the finishing, this was a lot of fun to knit. Erin, thank you so much for the beautiful taster of the brown mystery Fleece Artist yarn (silk blend maybe?) because it really finished off the hoodie - and I HATE having to buy a ball of yarn for the 3 meters I would need to do this. I love that the ears are variegated too - they make me very very happy.MORE CUTE EAR!


Ladies, if you have sex in the next week or so MAKE SURE TO USE PROTECTION. I swear these ears could make a man ovulate.

UPDATE: Fleece Artist Godiva is what the ears are made of.

11 comments:

Jean-Anne said...

Utterly cute or should that be beary cute

Erin said...

Yay! It's so adorable! Just like you!

Dani said...

So I am a *little* behind on my blog reading - just read your great news! Congrats!

Peggy said...

It's really cute!

jacquieblackman said...

OMGponies!!!1!

Seriously.

denny Mcmillan said...

yo erin is that from your mom's top that you knit her?

You coming out drinking tonight, I won't be out late, as I got pain in the mouth.

denny Mcmillan said...

Oh hi jenn sweetie

Carol said...

Adorable ears!

Tracey, in MI said...

tubes are tied... should be safe- but I thoroughly agree! Adorable----plop!

Was that an egg trying to escape throught the knot?
;)

Dr. Steph said...

Yup, I felt an egg drop.

Good thing craig is out of town this week.

Beary ears on baby clothes are super cute. They stop wanting them once they're about 6.

Sandy said...

I found your blog... I bet you thought i wouldn't even bother!! For those reader alongers... I met Jen last weekend at a wedding... She totally made it for me, I couldn't get over how funny she was... shhh... she was CRASHING the wedding.

Oh... I love the onsie. It's inspired me try it, that it after i finish the other 3 projects i have going.

psst.. it's Lo Sing, Sandy is my nickname... don't ask!