Thursday, April 12, 2007

Phoning it in like I'm a killer in Scream.

So, for the past, say couple of weeks, I feel like I've been phoning it in here at casa de sensitive girl hole. If my posts seem a little less funny or heart felt. Well, it's because I'm BLOODY TERRIBLE at keeping secrets. Life is all very exciting at our house right now but I'm not allowed to yap on about it out here on the interweb. I'm a terrible secret keeper, just not my forte, so instead of risking let it slip out I try and minimize the opportunities that the secret has to slip out.

Make sense?

Until the delightfully cathartic moment when I get to blow my secret all over the internet like some cheap web ho - I give you my favourite pop culture references - as told by the most revolting candy every made: Peeps.

Soylent Green is Peeps!

6 comments:

krista said...

I LOVE cheap web hoes! I can't wait for your shining e-slutty moment.

Yvette said...

tee hee (repeat)

Erin said...

hey sweets. so glad i got to talk to you and denny! definately made my night! and, yes, it happened again and it was MAGIC. lol

see you in few weeks!

Anonymous said...

You check your hotmail anymore? I'm drowning in tears here.

Sean

Knitting Ewe said...

Hi!
I saw your blog address in the "came from" section of my "stat counter". I love your blog! I love that my blog is listed in your links. Can I ask how you heard of my blog? You are now in my blog lines and I look forward to reading you blog - good luck with the secret keeping!

charlotte said...

I helped you pack. While I read your blog, I realized that there is a world of you that I don't know if I got it across as to how much I appreciate you. You add such a brightness to life. At the time I totally appreciated that you got into this and that.
I remember your skech books years ago and I remember your wonderful talent.
I LOVE YOU!!