Tuesday, April 03, 2007

My new coworker - Quasimodotron 3000

I always forget how getting used to a new job can suck any extra energy right out of you for the first month. I've been in bed by 10:00 at the latest. The really cool thing is that I can actually take care of my home as part of working here. I've been getting a lot of knitting done while watching training videos as well.

Quasimodotron 3000 makes for a lovely companion at the desk too. I love that he's so wonky.


J and I were in Smiths Falls last weekend showing our support for the good people at Hersheys. Neither of us thought about the ramifications of buying that much bulk chocolate while I'm working from home. Stupid stupid candy lovers!

It's a wonder I'm not tripling in size right now even as I type this.

Oh wait...I am.

3 comments:

Sandi Purl said...

I heart Quasimodotron 3000!!!
he rocks!
so do you!
did u say "chocolate"?

Jillian said...

Stop making me hungry and making me want to knit toys! I'm home on vacation between jobs and so far, all I've done is bake and cook! Glad to hear you new job is going well.

Not An Artist said...

Mmmm. Chocolate. You know, if you need help with that "too much candy" problem, I'm here for you ;)

ps: I love Quasimodotron! Do you have the Jess Hutchison book he is from? I will help you eat your candy / bring you more candy if you would lend it to me :)