Saturday, March 03, 2007

See! See! I have been knitting!

Holy moses. This catching up on real business is tuckering me out! I give you the most boring finished objects I have right now. Tomorrow is the cream - which is just blocking now.

I give you the Irish Hiking Scarf in four colours of Nashua from the stash. I now understand the true love of this pattern. My friend Jill seems to be knitting one of these every month or so from fall to spring. I thought I'd give it a go. Nice way to learn that you can cable without gawking at a pattern every row or so.

Another pair of Trekking XXL socks as a demonstration of my eternal love and dedication to Jason, The Fluffer (a few of you have asked about this video), these socks took forever.


A gloriously romantic night spent indoors knitting. J was out making funny so I just finished a pile of deadline writing and picture taking that had been nagging me.

Erin - I still haven't gotten my work email set up, as soon as I recover all of my addresses I'll be back in the game - I SWEARS IT! Hey, aren't you supposed to be in Mexico?

7 comments:

kelly said...

hey im knitting that too! mine is in the grey alapaca i bought a million months ago.

Not An Artist said...

Hey, your blog looks different in Safari. There are flowers and stuff all over the place! (I love you enough to use the hated MacBrowser since blogger + firefox = broken commenting right now)

Anyways. Gorgeous Irish Hiking Scarf! And Trekking socks for your Fluffer, aw.

Sandi Purl said...

dee-vine! and so is that wrap sweater u were wearing today!

Eileen said...

Love the colors of your Irish hiking scarf. I just knit one for myself and then altered the pattern to two cables and knit a matching one for my daughter. I LOVE this pattern. If I weren't such a slow knitter I'd be making one of these a month as well. It's the perfect gift.

Jillian said...

I love the Irish Hiking Scarf...I think I might have to make another next Christmas as a gift. How do you like the Nashua?

Lorraine said...

Scrummy socks and scarf. I love cables.

Samantha said...

The scarf and socks look great! IHS is a great scarf pattern, I've made two of them and will probably use the pattern many times over. :)