Monday, February 05, 2007

Chilled to the bones

My mom and dad went to the McLaren Museum this week. They thought the thinker looked chilled. Mom said he had snow in *all* of his crevices.

My dad took this picture of him wearing my very first finished object a crotcheted blanket. A ginormous granny square.


I hope everyone has had a chance to do at least one Winterlicious event. J and I went to Thuet with a couple of close friends on Saturday night. The food was delcious and the service divine. I always half expect to be treated with extreme condescension what with my loud laugh and very out of place conversational style.

They were fabulous. I'm almost done a couple of high impact projects and I can't wait to brag.

Lace my friends. Sexy black lace.

4 comments:

Samantha said...

The thinker looks nice and warm with your granny square blanket. :)

Have a good one! :)

Mia said...

I am just surprised that your mother put the blanket over his shoulders instead of his crevices....

denny Mcmillan said...

will we be seeing you in said sexy black lace........


better than cupcakes that would be.

lorraine said...

I second the winterlicious comment. I'd never been before and got coaxed to Boulevard Cafe on Sat--serious yum and great people. I feared the "oh you winterlicious interlopers, you" factor, and in fact it was the opposite. Wait--you were at Winterlicious? I thought you were doing your spinning homework... ;-)