Thursday, January 04, 2007

The last finished objects of 2006.

Hoo boy I love the new year! These are the final objects of 2006 and as much as I love starting new projects I love starting the new year AND starting new projects.

Simple trekking socks for the Manboy. They take me exactly 1 month to knit on the ttc vs the 2 weeks it takes me to knit myself a pair. That's how much I love him - a picture of the socks with my hand as a frame of reference.

Thank you Kelly for introducing me to the joy that is Trekking XXL. I love knitting with it especially for men.A pair of Fleece Artist Thrummed Mittens for Lettuce Knit - for what turned out to be the hottest winter on record. But I can't help it.

I love thrumming.Pretty!
My list of New Years resolutions is almost complete. I've classified them into Morning, Noon, Night, Lifestyle, Fibre and Exploration. Last year I completed 50 of the 60 resolutions (give or take a few) and this year I have big plans to up my average!

It's the first year in decades (I can't believe that I can say that) that breaking a habit hasn't made the list.

2007 is the year of the habit formation. Big plans!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think I am currently knitting the same exact BoySocks...I'm doing Trekking's in what I remember being tagged "olives", but I just looked at the label, and it's color "69"...hahaha.

Jen said...

i love it when trekking gets dirty.

denny Mcmillan said...

I love ot when bannanas get dirty.