Wednesday, January 03, 2007

Banana Guards: The new dildos

I took my unbruised and pristine banana out of my new Christmas banana guard in the office kitchen. As a sidenote: Rachel H I love my shiny new banana guard and will not stand for any jokes.

My favourite office lesbian came in and said:

"Oh my god Jen what the hell is that for? I guess that's one way to have a great day."

My response involved some reference to how it was one of my new years resolutions to make the office lesbians think about cock as much as possible.

Let the year begin!

13 comments:

Rachel H said...

What? *she says, batting her eyes oh so innocently*

Jen said...

are you flirting with me?

Craftygrrrl said...

If she isn't some Champagne will amend it.

Anonymous said...

I'll take a picture of an old Chiquita Banana ad I have - it's almost as priceless as the Banana Guard!!

Are you going to LK tonight?

krista said...

Ah, that was a good laugh.

I need one of those.

Don't be dirty Jen, I MEAN I need one to protect my banana.

Melanie said...

Can't. Stop. Crying. Oh god.

Anonymous said...

I could not believe that a color choice is "Ravishing Red", so I clicked further to see how much they are selling these thing for, only to find out is also available in glow-in-the-dark. Heehee.

denny Mcmillan said...

You should keep it in your office and pick it up each time the phone rings.(One ringy dingy)

Oh and my birthday is in April, I celebrate the whole month, so when ever,eh? kiss kiss Rachel H.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for sending me your link! All I can say is very useful item... ;) hehehe

trish said...

FUNNY!

Anonymous said...

Oh my god, I'm a few days late but I had to comment. I can't believe TWO of my friends carry banana cases...

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.