Saturday, December 30, 2006

A quiet moment in plotz

Jason is making waffles and my sister is curled up in Lizard listening to Quirks and Quarks in the background. I have a cup of freshly roasted Yemen coffee. It's the triumverate of the perfect morning.

I didn't have the picture of J plotzing when I posted yesterday so today, I call this:

Jason as Plotz


Some of the more astute photographers may notice that my arms are definitely not long enough to get this perspective. You're right! J got me an camera extendo-arm 8000 (it has a fancier name but it escapes me) He got it to help me with the blog pictures. How hilarious is that?!

We were on the road for the past week and are still recovering. Though the past 2 days at home have been divine, I've just uploaded the pictures from the adventures in C-Day. I'm formulating the "Perfect Post" with some of my favourites.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

The afghan looks great Jen!! I love Noro and patterns that show it off to it's best advantage - this one is definitely on my want-to-do list.

denny Mcmillan said...

Sorry I couldn't talk to ya today baby, it was crazy busy when you called. But I got two days off. Gona knit. Callya.

krista said...

Looks great on ya J!

Isobel said...

I am have way through my Lizard - I love your choice of colours - I hope my reptile turns out as wonderfully as yours - it will probably be finished by winters end as I keep putting it down and working on other projects.

Melanie said...

That lizard is beautiful Jen! I'm totally inspired!