Tuesday, November 21, 2006

By the power of Greyskull

Today I will have my game on. I figure if I do 3 posts for the next 3 days I will be caught up on my "as many posts as days" vendetta.

My theme for today - snot rings that are encrusted around my nostrils reminding me forever about the beauty of our immune systems and bodies. My body is sweating, hacking and dripping out all cold molecules brought to me by my loving family this weekend.

My parents, my sister and her PIC all came to visit this weekend. It was delightful to see Dad who had a "GALA" to attend and man, he cleans up pretty - the belle of the ball one might say. Mom had a ballet and Liz, shots and dirty dancing to attend to at the local meat market bar.

J and I basked in the glory of a packed and love filled home. I had forgotten what nudies my clan are. Folks were getting into their jams in the living room, dining room and once in a while just to shake it up - in the guest room....with the door shut. I didn't really notice it and didn't think anyone else had until J mentioned that we should have opened a nudie farm

When J and I moved in together i would leave a trail of clothes when I came home from work. At first this was a joyous bonus to Jason until the realization thatI could live with the clothes on the floor for months.

This weekend it really struck home that I come by this talent honestly.

1 comment:

Sandi Purl said...

a few years back we were in cuba with my niece, Kassidy, who was 8 at the time. The beach that the resort was on had some "nudies" soaking up the sun and frolicking in the waves. Kassidy couldn't get past the nudi-ness and asked "are they part of a religion?" Priceless! Perhaps you and yern can learn her a few!