Friday, October 13, 2006

It's Friday and I'm still alive

I don't think I've been that sick in years. Crippled to the point of not being able to knit more than a warshrag...

Am feeling better and thank god because its the Friday the 13th meeting of the Drunken Knitters. The Spotted Dick....after 5:00pm! I'll be there around 9:00 when I'm done my 3rd part time job.

1. Girl in the War - Josh Ritter
2. Shadow and Shadow - The Prids
3. Oh Lately It's So Quiet - Ok Go
4. Why You Gotta Do That Thang - The Russian Futurists
5. Winning - Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton
6. It's a Disaster - Ok Go
7. Time Stretched Like Light - Ben Kamen
8. The Night and I - The Heavy Blinkers
9. Spirituosi (Shape) - Isabella Antena
10. Doctor Blind - Emily Haines & The Soft Skeleton

5 comments:

loulou said...

I totally wanted to make it out tonight, but I think I am slowly being killed by the common cold....

Next month!

denny Mcmillan said...

hmmm i feeling better now maybe I will nip out for a cider later, when the family is all dopey after dinner.(they won't even know I've gone)
Better get cooking.

Jen said...

sweet! it feels like ions since a good drunken snb...

Maria said...

I'm glad you made it. It was fun to see ya!

krista said...

Jen- send me your number?