Tuesday, September 19, 2006

Viva la Revolucion!

Last night I dreamt that I was enjoying some delicious black bean spread on pita at Fressen. It was really dimly lit and there was some weird suspenseful ambient music playing. I was dying for their whole wheat udon tofu veggie concoction with wasabi sauce (more likely found at Fresh) - the chef comes out and asks me to come with him.

It turns out that the Vegans are planning a revolution and the wasabi udon was the code dish for the vegan spies to get in on the action.

I was too afraid of them to admit I had deeply enjoyed some extremely spicy italian sausage with couscous for dinner that very night. Tofu has never seemed so ominous to me before

3 comments:

Manboy said...

What Jen doesn't mention is that the dream I had that exact same night was about being attacked by a bear, and scaring it off away. It then escaped by stealing someones motorbike, while I threw rocks. Vegitarian revolution vs. fighting bears. You decide!

denny Mcmillan said...

hey you guys NO MORE SNACKING BEFORE BED.


JUST SAYING

Jen said...

hey denny thanks for the rule - you're totally right. especially with the hot peppers from Alex Farms that i've been eating by the bowlful...mmm delicious but unhelpful in dreamland.