Thursday, September 28, 2006

Momma got a new pair of shoes

So I took the leap tonight and bought myself a little somethin' somethin'

No it's not the bottle of wine - that's just for comparison...does this help? Look past the Penguin....can you guess what it is? Don't get distracted by the piping gams behind it...

I bought Mel's spinning wheel . I'd like to thank Michelle for the modelling...more gams.

In spite of my over indulgence in the Penguin I produced my first handspun...

and yeah...it's that good.

This last pic is just because Michelle is a tough person to catch in megapixels and check out the crack behind her! Welcome to the inner city yo.

7 comments:

Samantha said...

Nice shoes. :) Mmmmmmmm crack ... *drool*

Craftygrrrl said...

Well done Lady! You do realize that you are now on a slippery slope of full blown fiber addiction! There will some a day when you find yourself trying to figure out how you can keep a sheep on your balcony without your Manboy or the neighbors being any the wiser.

Welcome to the fold!

denny Mcmillan said...

i'm the pusher man.

jacquieblackman said...

Ooooooh.... aaaaahhhhhhh

Did this all go down last night at LK?! Sophie and I left too early. Sigh!

Not An Artist said...

Pusher!

Sophia said...

Dang, Jenaroo - you were there, and we missed you *again*??

That shot of you loving up to your new handspun would make a great avatar. You just so cute!

denny Mcmillan said...

You left half a baggiewith green stuff in it at the shop last night. I mean green wool. yeah thats what I mean, yeah.