Friday, September 29, 2006

Friday Random Ten - The Horn Tootage Edition

My hole is featured in the Blogerati Files on BlogTO. I can't wait to tell my Mom - she'll be so proud.

It's a long awaited Friday Random Ten. In the spirit of Toronto and the joy it brings - go to the Knit Cafe's Knitathon tomorrow night, play with Nuit Blanche, go see some live comedy at the Bad Dog Theatre tonight or some jazz at the historic Rex - enjoy the place you're in.

I'll be enjoying the end of a craptastic week tempered by retail spinning therapy and massive blogular support. You people rock my world yo.

1. Hotrocks - Cornershop featuring Rowetta
2. Madhur Hast akam - Meenakshi - Prayers
3. Do What Gotta Do - Bing Ji Ling
4. Skanky Panky - Kid Koala
5. Second Son #2 - Elliot Brood
6. Key of C - Jim Noir
7. Blue in Yr Eye - Amy Millan
8. New Drug Queens - The Pink Mountaintops
9. Traffic - Chad VanGaalen
10. She Loves You - Bill Patton

6 comments:

denny Mcmillan said...

I missed you at the Kint Cafe last night, me and the hubby went for a walk after our event last night.

Jill said...

I just saw Elliot Brood at Lee's Palace with my mom last weekend!

denny Mcmillan said...

Was that me you were talking about, or do you know another Denny?

Jen said...

that was you Missy

denny Mcmillan said...

oh gosh darn, kicks ground.

KRISTA said...

hey, it's like two degrees of separation to fame! THanks for the linkage.