Thursday, June 01, 2006

A tale of three pictures

This picture is for Joyce - to accurately portray Cecil's rubinesque glory. I love Cecil.

I finished this shawl in Fleece Artist Mohair. It was nighttime and it needs to be sent away so the picture doesn't do it justice - it's a perfect wrap for a cool spring evening. Of course those spring evenings have gone the way of the dodo bird for Torontoites but still exists in more civilized parts of Canada - I must send it asap.

It's made of millions and millions of little snowflakes...

In other news, I've finished 1 of two Potatomus socks and the deadline for Dulaan is oncoming - as per usual I have left it to the last minute so will be slamming the toques, scarfs and mitts together until June 15. Furiously knitting!

6 comments:

Kelly said...

Nice! I knit the Goldilocks shawl in that same colour and I'm surprised how much I actually use it around the house.

Samantha said...

Beautiful. :)

Craftygrrrl said...

What pattern did you use for the shawl?

Yvette said...

Hey, do you guys have a cat? Because you totally need one...or two! I'm getting that feline vibe.

Maria said...

That comment spammer again, she (or he) is around all the blogs I read. They already spammed me twice but I deleted them. Mwahahaha, the power of the administrator.

Jen said...

i can't even believe i didn't think of that Maria...thanks for reminding me of my power!