Friday, May 26, 2006

It's the Friday Random Ten and end of the week

I've got nothing. I'm exhausted and whiny. Having said that our office shuts down at 1:00pm on Fridays now and I'm going to get my hooves pumiced.

Have lots of knitting for you (Krista) so I'll slam some pictures and a more uplifting post up here tonight.

1. Aside - The Weakerthans
2. Violets - Candy Bars
3. Michelangelo - Emmylou Harris
4. Thief - Belly
5. When The Day is Short - Martha Wainwright
6. Another Sunny Day - Belle and Sebastian
7. Pi Is Exactly Three - Coltrane Motion
8. I Wish I Was The Moon - Neko Case
9. Hard To Find - American Analog Set
10. Folk Death 95 - Mogwai

PS: Neko Case - Blacklisted is the perfect rainy day music

2 comments:

krista said...

Yahoo! Can't wait.

Oh, and- you musical taste parallels my own, but I think I already mentioned that.

Yvette said...

Cheers baby! Ok, so every day is not beer and skittles, but it is the weekend.