Tuesday, May 09, 2006

I refuse to say no...

to anything that sounds fun. As a result, every once in awhile I come up to a week that is jam packed with fun stuff to the point that I exhaust myself.

But I refuse to say no.

My dreams totally imitated my life last night. I'm a firm believer that if there is something lacking from your diet or your life your body will tell you by way of craving or dreaming. I love it when my faith is renewed.

Last night I dreamt that I overslept for the TTC Knit a Long because I had been up too late rocking out at The Stills concert on Friday night. Once that dream chapter ended I found myself in a private yoga lesson with two instructors from The Yoga Sanctuary. The whole workshop was about getting the tension in my lower back out through the downward dog. It involved one instructor pushing on my lower back (WHICH FELT AWESOME) by doing a partner downward dog with me. It was just that position for 2 hours. When I woke up my back felt great.

All of which are on my mind. Friday night I work at the Yoga Sanctuary but I haven't been practising for too long and I miss it. After work there's a Team Canada event at the Spotted Dick which I just don't think I can do this month even though it involves to of my favourite things - drinking and knitting...TOGETHER. I have tickets to the The Stills with a bunch of my oldest friends who I love to rock out to.

The key of course is maintain *some* level of sobriety so that I'm on top of my game for the yarn crawl on Saturday. I'll be needing some high quality yoga by Sunday that's for sure!

A finely tuned social machine.

No comments: