Wednesday, April 19, 2006

The line that got me hook line and sinker

Prison Break (Monday's episode):

Prison Guard #1: You can't judge me, you're crookeder than scoliosis

Prison Guard #2: Yeah, but I don't get caught.

This was the first time I'd seen a full episode and it was this line that killed it for me...COME ON the writers couldn't find anything better than scoliosis??

Also, I feel like Michael Scofield's eyebrows have been surgically altered for maximum intensity and lips for maximum poutiness.

The mockability factor was maximized. I can never watch this show with anyone who cares about it...it will ruin my friendship with them.

2 comments:

Steph said...

I've never seen the show, but if it's funny like that all the time, I might have to start.

maggieBB said...

seriously?! seriously. dear lord...
SCOLIOSIS?!
i love the word. i like saying i have scoliosis, because the word is fun to say...
but...in that context....seriously? is it really that commonly used/understood? :|
(and i can think of a lot more crooked things then scoliosis... i don't feel particularly crooked at all, really...)