Thursday, April 13, 2006

Friday Random Ten

Hey Everyone - It's the "A-B-C. A-Always, B-Be, C-Closing. Always be closing, always be closing." Edition!

My office is initiating an all staff sales initiative...even though I'm a techie I'll be on the phones cold calling potential clients....WHILE I'M MANAGING TWO IMPLEMENTATIONS. It's so insane it's made my day...how long before I get canned for non performance - any takers?

1. The Hook: Stephen Malkmus
2. Been Caught Stealing: Jane's Addiction
3. Rock Me: Pills (Run Lola Run Sdtrk)
4. Rough Gem: Islands
5. Last Jump: Dune
6. The Execution Of All Things: Rilo Kiley
7. Aside: The Weakerthans
8. Backyards: Broken Social Scene/Emily Haines
9. Every Ghetto Every City: Lauryn Hill
10. Germ: Sixtoo

3 comments:

Lily said...

I love love love Emily Haines, Metric is probably one of my favorite bands.

Jen said...

it's really hard to find this track of haines and social scene together. I heard it for the first time on cbcradio3.com - seriously sweetie it's a spectacular place to find indie canadian rock, punk, hip hop and country - 2 more months and we'll be there!!

Erin said...

you have the best music yo. also thanks for dinner - you're awesome and i miss you. winnipeg = painfully boring. however i still DO have gmail so you'd better watch out