Monday, April 03, 2006

Attention Deficit Disorder?

I think not bitches.

It's my one year blogiversary today! Time to delurkify yourselves and tell me how obnoxious the new look is!

I'm trying to "freshen up" the old girl hole as you can probably tell. Nothing says Happy Birthday like a virtual douche. It's kind of a personal challenge as I don't really understand html code and the concept of douching goes against everything I believe to be good in the world. I'm not super happy with the skin you see here so I'll continue my learning adventure tonight.

Last year at this time I was thinking the exact same thing I'm thinking this year - something about Mother Nature faking us out with the beautiful spring days. I'm prepped for her mind games this year! I've started walking home from work - I haven't managed to shake off the March hibernation in the mornings yet...

8 comments:

Samantha said...

Happy Bligiversary!! I love the new look. Very snazzy. :)

Jill said...

Happy one year!

Rachel H said...

Happy Blogiversary! And remember that I do adore you with every fibre of my being when I say Please Keep Playing With Backgrounds. This one's making me a little dizzy. And not in a good way.

Jen said...

It's not the background Rachel - it's because they are crocheted doilies!!! CROCHET! that dizziness you feel is an allergic reaction!

tapeheads said...

I'm with Rachel on this one. I think I went into a mild seizure just now. (actually, I'm not sure how long ago it was, I may have lost some time there!)
But regardless, Happy One Year!

aviva said...

I like it. And now I have a headache. I can't say for sure that it's because of the background, but...

Happy blogiversary. Hopefully I'll see you tomorrow night.

Sandi Purl said...

keep on keepin' on, sister.i dig it. Happy Blogaversary!

disa said...

AV,無碼,a片免費看,自拍貼圖,伊莉,微風論壇,成人聊天室,成人電影,成人文學,成人貼圖區,成人網站,一葉情貼圖片區,色情漫畫,言情小說,情色論壇,臺灣情色網,色情影片,色情,成人影城,080視訊聊天室,a片,A漫,h漫,麗的色遊戲,同志色教館,AV女優,SEX,咆哮小老鼠,85cc免費影片,正妹牆,ut聊天室,豆豆聊天室,聊天室,情色小說,aio,成人,微風成人,做愛,成人貼圖,18成人,嘟嘟成人網,aio交友愛情館,情色文學,色情小說,色情網站,情色,A片下載,嘟嘟情人色網,成人影片,成人圖片,成人文章,成人小說,成人漫畫,視訊聊天室,性愛