Thursday, March 23, 2006

When Thursday is the new Friday.

I'm not in the office tomorrow as I have the thrilling business of enjoying all of my annual medical appointments. You know the ones, don't make me go into details about cold doctor's implements.

As a result of my not being in the office tomorrow I have finished all my work and have BEEN PATIENTLY WAITING FOR 5:00pm. This patient waiting has been going on for over one hour now and in that time span I took Amy's advice and set up my Bloglines.

Finally. All websites and blogs that I frequent are in one convenient place. Of course, I'm very happy with my little OCD self having organized 55 feeds into 6 different folders including one folder just for blogs that I read infrequently and one for new blogs that I'm not sure about yet.

How satisfying. It's the equivalent of spring cleaning for my interweb space.

4 comments:

Rachel H said...

You created Folders? Gawd. I've got 72 items in my bloglines list and they're all just, well, in a list. In the kind of alphabetical order bloglines puts them in.

Lily said...

Jenn, i heard a rumor that you may or may not be taking a vacation in June or July to NS. Please tell me if this is true or not. TIA.

Lily Ann

maggieBB said...

mmm... i get a huge amount of satisfaction from organizing my online life. I think that was my favourite part of getting my laptop... transferring stuff over from my PC was like a huge computery spring cleaning! :)

Jen said...

Lily - we are definitely going out east for a couple of weeks this summer! YAY! we plan on camping in your backyard for a few days too!