Thursday, March 16, 2006

How do you spell relief? SOLD TO SOMEONE ELSE

So the house, she got sold to someone else last night while I was at the DKC eating my brown bagged snacks and THINKING THINKING THINKING about it.

Clearly, this is a sign from the gods that the pipes they were made of lead, the wiring was 40 years old, the roof is about to collapse, there is a family of hibernating skunks living under the Mojito porch and the current tenants are running a well camouflaged crack house in the basement.

A moment of silence for the future troubles of the new owners.

6 comments:

Steph said...

I tell myself that all the time about those perfect Riverdale houses--it keeps me sane.

Samantha said...

I guess it just wasn't meant to be. C'est la vie. :)

Sophia said...

It's hard when you love a house - but there will always be others. This just means there's a more perfect one out there for you.

Kelly said...

Close call. Probably had termites too!

Craftygrrrl said...

Definitly had termites and those "longterm tennants" more than likely had a meth lab in their hall closet...and the foundation was pooched, once that goes there is really no way to fix-it...It was really for the best then...

Jen said...

Thanks everyone! It was a lot of fun and great to see that there is a house in downtown toronto that my manboy would dig...I'm sure another one will come through the pipes right?