Wednesday, March 29, 2006

Happiness is:

After a long and brutal day at the office getting shit kicked by a brutal client I went to Lettuce Knit for the weekly stitch and bitch. It was like walking into a room stuffed with funny, talented, brilliant, positive, inspiring padded walls. I was just that crazy and beaten down by the end of the day.

It was perfect and rejuvenating. Denny told us about a dream she had, folks talked about their lives and knitting challenges. Mel reinspired me to pick up the drop spindle. I could just sit and knit and listen all night. I can't wait til next week when I will be able to give back the good vibes I used up this week!!

Perfect. It's a perfect haven.

Sigh.

5 comments:

Steph said...

Lucky girl. I could have used some fibre therapy like that. Except I was stuck at home on day 4 of single-parenting the kids.

I'll be sucking that positive vibe out of you next week.

Samantha said...

It's good you got a chance to rejuvinate. I'm glad you had a good time. :)

krista said...

Do you go every week? Let me know next time you go, and what time. I'd like to come to one too!

Erin said...

you totally made my day. ive been having a bad few days. you rule man. we should have dindin and vino au deux.

krista said...

Lettuce Knit thingie is on Wednesdays eh? I have a STUPID class at humber that night. Bummer.

However... this Friday I should be able to escape the domestic suburban bliss that is life in Richmond Hill, and come to the DUKE! (I am like, 90 percent sure I can come)

Yaaa Hoo! See you then,
Krista