Tuesday, January 10, 2006

Note to the 17 year old ass on the streetcar:

If you're going to yell about your cock and your sperm on the streetcar at 8:45 in the morning with your friends you should get your facts straight.

Unless your friend was licking your balls (as you poetically put it) before you got on the street car this morning, YOU SHOULD KNOW THAT IT'S YOUR TESTICLES THAT PRODUCE SPERM NOT YOUR PENIS.

I'm sorry if I embarassed you in front of your friends with the biology lesson. My mother was a public health nurse so if you have any more questions about why your body is changing I can send you some information.

This is why I love cutting myself off from the world in the morning with my iPod.

6 comments:

Melanie said...

Oh god. And I thought listening to a woman whistle through her teeth on the train this morning was bad.

Anonymous said...

AWESOME!!!
eh

Anonymous said...

Did you actually correct him? because if you did, man I'm sorry I didn't witness it.
Joyce

Jill said...

Sounds like your commute is far more interesting/annoying than mine!

Roxanne said...

That's hilarious and I hope he turned ten shades of red if you did indeed correct him.

aviva said...

i can't believe i've neglected your precious blog for a month. you'll have to give me a spanking friday night. sadly, shannon has other plans that night and can't join us for dinner.