Friday, January 20, 2006

Meme!!

I've never been tagged for a meme before. Unfortunately, it was by my Secret Pal so I can't link to her website otherwise she'll find me.

Four Jobs You Have Had In Your Life
1. Treeplanter
2. Ice Cream Server
3. Tree Checker for a Forestry Company
4. IT Project Manager

Four Movies You Could Watch Over and Over
1. Kill Bill Vol. 1
2. Wallace and Grommit: Curse of the Wererabbit
3. Spirited Away
4. Spellbound

Four TV Shows You Love to Watch
1. CSI – The Original
2. My Name is Earl
3. The Daily Show
4. Arrested Development

Four Places You Have Lived
1. Leuven, Belgium
2. Matagami, Quebec
3. Granisle, British Columbia
4. Halifax, Nova Scotia

Four Places You Have Been On Vacation
1. Mexico City, Mexico
2. San Fransisco, California
3. Colorado Springs, Colorado
4. London, England

Four Websites You Visit Daily
1. www.gofugyourself.typepad.com
2. www.yarnharlot.ca
3. www.marmalade.ca
4. www.peskyapostrophe.com

Four Of Your Favorite Foods
1. Tzatiki
2. Poutine
3. Avocado
4. Cheese

Four Places You Would Rather be Right Now
1. At a coffee shop knitting
2. With my ManBoy on a train in Europe…knitting
3. At the gym
4. At Lettuce Knit…knitting

I’m going to add some books/reading to the meme to shake it up – Four favourite books
1. One Hundred Years of Solitude, Gabriel Garcia Marquez
2. Live From New York: An Uncensored History of Saturday Night Live
3. Cereus Blooms At Night, Shani Mootoo
4. Life of Pi: Yann Martel

4 People to tag:
1. ADiva
2. Jill
3. Kelly
3. My Secret Pal.

3 comments:

aviva said...

jen... you're so sweet. i luuuuuuuuuuuuuuv you.

Cariboo_Ponderer said...

Hi was poking about and found you were an old Granisler. That's where I live now. I like it mostly but this time of year I do miss the coast. I moved from Vancouver Island.

Just thought I'd say Hi.

Jen said...

Hey! I just found your comment now!! you live in Granisle?!?! wow dude that is hard. core! feel free to email me at jen_hendriks(@)hotmail(dot)com