Wednesday, January 25, 2006

Gorey is as gorey does

When my PIC and I started dating I was struck by how just goddamned funny the guy was. He could find the funny in the darkest of scenarios. As such, for the first gift I ever got him I had a poster of the Gashleycrumb Tinies laminated for his wall. So dark and so funny. I still think that this is one of the best gifts I've ever given him.

This is for you baby. Nothing says cottage fun like Fanny.

Being sucked dry by leeches isn't so bad.
You will be sucked dry by a leech. I'd stay away
from swimming holes, and stick to good old
cement. Even if it does hurt like hell when
your toe scrapes the bottom.

What horrible Edward Gorey Death will you die?

brought to you by Quizilla

4 comments:

ManBoy (a.k.a. Jen's PIC) said...

Mine is:

G is for George smothered under a rug.

You will be smothered under a rug. You're a little anti-social, and may want to start gaining new social skills by making prank phone calls.

Jen said...

wow...that's eerily appropriate

Jill said...

Hey Jen,

I got Q is for Quentin who sank in a mire.

You will sink in a mire. You like to think you're normal, but deep down you really just want to strip off your clothes and roll around in chicken fat.

Yum...chicken fat. Actually GROSS. But I do like to strip.

Jen said...

that made me laugh really hard - from henceforth i shall call you Chicken Strip