Wednesday, January 04, 2006

Chatty Kathy

I have been a chatty person since I discovered the wonders of my own vocal cords. Interrupting the bridge games, the telephone conversations and the sleep patterns of others (sorry Mom, Charlotte and Liz) as much as possible.

As a dedicated talker, no time goes unwasted and I will talk through the night regarding anything my subconscious tosses at me. If you're wily you can get me into a full blown conversation but then who wants to be wily at 3:30 am when woken up from a deep sleep by a slurring and charming me?

Last night I woke both J and myself up by yelling and laughing with overjoyed abandon:

"It's here! It's finally here! The new Spongebob Squarepants video game is here!!!!"

I don't know why I was dreaming about the Sponge or why I was just so very jubilant about the arrival of the video game but waking up to the sound of my laughter and J's laughter is the best thing ever.

1 comment:

Heather said...

You just crack me up.