Wednesday, December 14, 2005

You know it's Christmas when

you have loved ones coming to visit from POLAND. Marta comes tonight. I'm so excited to see my university roommate I could just explode! Which is what my hot water heater did yesterday.

I finally had to go to the gym to have a shower this morning - alas the gym can't help with the dishes from Christmas baking and the showers for guests.

Enbridge is supposed to come this afternoon to "assess" the damage and they aim to replace the heater tomorrow morning. Keep your fingers crossed for me.

So my thrummed mittens should be done by the time the second class rolls around. I'm so excited to have a) a pair of mittens since clearly I lost them all last winter and b) a pair of mittens that I made to fit my freakishly small hands!!

Pictures soon - I'm sure I'll be able to make up the distraction time on the Christmas knitting on Thursday.

No comments: