Friday, November 11, 2005

More sticky web fun!

Get your tshirt now at:



Thanks Amy for the heads up on everything I've missed out since I got deflowered gently, in a canoe, from behind....6 times...under the full muskoka moon. If only I was a virgin when I met my PIC he wouldn't be in fake love with me - it would be "real"


The Iron Hymen is parodying this spectacular movement originating in the States Silver Ring Thing recently it lost it's federal funding.

Word on the street is that if you're a christian american girl practising "abstinence" in the America you're more likely to practise anal sex(not 'real' sex) and oral sex as well which I'm all for but DO IT WITH A CONDOM.

Your future husband will appreciate a Chlapless fiance more than a virginal one...

2 comments:

jeff in east york said...

That is funny funny shit. I saw that (Silver Ring Thing, not the Iron Hymen) on 60 minutes a few months back, and the leader of that thing is CREEPY!! I say start a Bronze ring thing for kids to be as deviate as possible...once they get up to 12 sexual partners, they can get a bronze ring......

Jen said...

now where to place the ring becomes the question!

hope you had a good time on saturday - the improv geeks can be overwhelming...